Tuesday, September 9, 2008

24 weeks

I can't believe I am 24 weeks already. It still boggles my mind.

I'm feeling pretty good - or as well as can be expected. I also feel huge and can't imagine getting any bigger.

I had a great dr. appointment 2 weeks ago. I lost a pound, the baby looks greats and my cervix is still growing nicely. I still have the previa, but the doctors don't seem concerned about that. My mom went to the dr. with me since she was away for the Level II, so she got to see Peanut on the ultrasound. She was so excited and I was so happy to have her there.

We are starting to get the nursery ready. My sister picked out colors (she is SO much better at that than I am, and it was nice to involve her). So, once we pick up the paint, my mom will paint the room and my sister will paint the border. Frank and I just have to finish clearing stuff out of the closet.

In other exciting news - Frank felt the baby move for the 1st time last night. Peanut was having a party and I was able to feel him on the outside, and my stomach even moved, so I knew Frank would be able to feel it. At first Frank thought it was gas (thanks Dear!), but then he felt a kick. He said it wasn't what he was expecting and it felt weird. I told him he should imagine it from my end!

Other than that, just waiting for my next appointment where I get to do the glucose test (fun!).

1 comment:

Maria (MKC101103) said...

Why are guys like that??? Ed always says it must be gas too :-/