Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Moving Along

Things are moving along in Preggy-ville. I'm getting bigger and bigger (didn't think it was possible). I now can't see my feet if I stand up straight and if I look straight down all I see is a big 'ole beach ball.

But, Peanut is moving and kicking all the time and I still giggle about it. Frank can now feel most of the kicks, which I'm happy about and so is he.

We have chosen a name, but we aren't sharing it just yet. We couldn't decide between 2 names for a first name and knew what initial we wanted for a 2nd time. Well, I had been saying both names when talking about the baby to see what it was like to call him by his name. Frank and I were out to dinner last weekend and he said one of the names. I said, I guess that Peanut's name and he said I think so. The next morning we decided on his middle name. I will reveal Peanut's name in due time.

This past weekend we picked up the paint for the nursery. My mom will paint the nursery and my sister will paint the border. I can't wait! It is going to look so pretty. We also bought our digital camcorder this weekend. We went with a Sony Handycam. I am very happy with our decision. I can't wait to start practicing using it!

Other than that, I had to go to the doctor last Friday b/c I had some cramping. I was monitored and checked out and everything looks great. The doctor is pleased with how everything looked. When on the monitor, either Peanut was playing with me or he was not happy about having his space invaded (I had to press down on the heart monitor) b/c he kicked the ENTIRE time I was hooked up. It was everything I could do not to bust out laughing. I also gained 6 pounds, which upset me, but the doctor didn't seem concerned. This Friday I go for my 1 hour glucose test.

I can't believe that I am 26 weeks 1 day pregnant. I am almost in my 3rd trimester! And, my shower is in 1 month. Woo Hoo!!

1 comment:

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

Yay for picking a name! I can't wait to hear it :)