Monday, February 25, 2008

An exciting weekend!

Ever since we bought our new condo, I have wanted a new fridge. We currently have a side-by-side and I can't even fit a 10 in. ice cream cake in the freezer. This weekend we went out and bought one (a stainless steel, french door, freezer on the bottom, GE profile). But, instead of stopping there, we went and decided to replace all of our kitchen appliances. So, add to the fridge a new range (with 5 burners), an over the stove microwave (both GE) and a new dishwasher (whirlpool). Yes, all in stainless steel. I am most excited about the fridge b/c I may actually be able to put stuff in it .

So, now I just have to wait for the installer to call and hopefully we will have everything delivered and installed by next week.

Nothing new to post on the infertility front. Hopefully I will have some news in the next couple of days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the new kitchen Michelle! And btw, I'm glad your next IVF cycle was approved!