Friday, May 23, 2008

I graduated!!

Today I graduated from my RE's office. It was very bittersweet. I have been with this practice since February 2007 so it was sad to say "good-bye" to everyone. They have been such a huge part of my life for so long (I saw them more often than I saw my own family). But, it was also very excited b/c I was leaving for a very good reason. Never in a million years did I think I would be the one to graduate.

I was told to come back and visit them, which I will do. They are moving the office I went to, so I told them that I want to see their new digs.

Peanut has a very strong heartbeat, but was a little uncooperative while having its picture taken today, so it was hard to get a good measurement. We are still measuring 2 days behind, which has been consistent for 3 weeks now. The doctor is not concerned, especially b/c the baby has a strong heartbeat. We are lowering the PIO to 1/2 cc a day, and I still have to take the prometrium. It was so cool seeing how big Peanut got during the week, and it was also incredible seeing that flicker on the screen.

My first OB appt. is Tuesday. I have a ton of questions, and was told to ask them to keep monitoring my progesterone level, which is fine by me. I will take any precaution necessary.

As for how I'm feeling: tired, I even wake up tired. My boobs are constantly sore, but it is tolerable. And, I'm nauseous. I eat saltines before my feet even touch the floor in the morning. I haven't gotten sick yet, but the nausea is more often. It is hard to plan means b/c even though I pack my lunch thinking that's what I'll want to eat, but lunch the thought of what I brought nauseates me. The coolest "symptom" of all is that my lower abdomen is starting to get hard. It still amazes me. But, as "bad" as I feel, I'm still giggling b/c I get to experience this. I have said it before, and I will keep saying it: even though this was the outcome we always hoped for, never did I think I would actually experience it. It really is a miracle.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I tagged you again!