Friday, May 16, 2008

Tagged!

My friend, Lisa at Helping Make Sense has tagged me, so, here goes!


4 Things I did 10 Years Ago - 1998


1. Was living in my own apt. in North Jersey
2. Started working a 2nd job
3. Got my first cat Tigger
4. Met some amazing friends


4 Things I did 5 Years Ago - 2003

1. After a long struggle, paid off my debt
2. Bought my 1st condo
3. Watched my dad receive his kidney and a got a new lease on life
4. Was working at the job I have today


4 Things I did Yesterday


1. Came to work
2. E-mailed with some friends
3. Prayed that Peanut would be OK
4. Read my book



4 TV Shows I Love to Watch

1. The Office
2. American Idol
3. 90210
4. How I Met Your Mother


4 Things I Love to Do

1. Read
2. Watch TV
3. Spend time with my nephews
4. Spend time with my family and friends


Now, I tag: Gretchen at Your Average Infertility Blog; and Amy at Make It Grand

No comments: