Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Back in the saddle again . . .

I had my Sonohysterogram this morning - all is clear! Yay! I talked with the nurse afterwards and they are going to order my medications for my next cycle. I am so excited! It has been such a long road to get to this point.

Of course, now there is a whole other list of worries - will I produce enough eggs to do IVF; if I get to IVF will the egg quality be good; will I get pregnant; will I stay pregnant? I'm trying not to think of those questions/worries right now. I am trying to stay positive - I know in my heart that I'm doing everything I can (except lose 50 pounds). At this point, it is mostly in G-d's hands.

I don't know how many people read my blog, but if you do, if you could please add Frank and I to your prayers, we would really appreciate it. Oh, and thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Consider him added! I'm always thinking of you and hoping for that sticky BFP!!!!