Tuesday, March 11, 2008

pneumonia

I have pneumonia. I'm in shock. I wasn't feeling well for the past couple of weeks - I had that ever-lasting cough. On Sunday we have my family over to celebrate my dad's b-day. But after everyone left, I felt like I was having an asthma attack so I asked Frank to take me to the hospital (I had already used my nebulizer and it didn't work). After a breathing treatment and chest x-rays, the doctor said that my lungs aren't as clear as she would like them to be. So, I was put of out work until Wednesday and am on a really high dose of antibiotic. Thankfully, after the 1st dose of antibiotic and the breathing treatment, I started to feel better. The coughing has subsided for the most part (I'm not annoying myself with all the coughing) and I can take a deep breath without coughing.

And that's what's been happening in my world.

Oh, my big 'ole box of meds for our next IVF cycle are supposed to be delivered today - Yipeee!!! All I can say is, thankfully I have insurance that covers this.

No comments: