Thursday, March 27, 2008

Not much of an update

There really isn't much of anything to report. I went for my Day 4 b/w today. I am still on the same dosage as before and I have to go in on Saturday morning for more b/w and an u/s. I'm curious to see what the u/s will show (hopefully lots of growing follicles) b/c I'm feeling a little bloated. I know I'm eating a little more than I should, but there is no way I would be feeling like this from food. I hope the bloated, a little twinge here and there, is a good sign.

Also, I am going for acupuncture twice this week.

I forgot how draining it is to get up early every other day (soon to be every day) to go to the doctor to be poked and prodded. I just have to keep up my mantra - it's for the greater good, it's for the greater good.

No comments: