Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Getting closer . . .

I went for a progesterone blood test today and everything looks good. I was able to start my estrogen today (part of my new protocol). I will take the estrogen until my 2nd day of stimming, and then I'll start again after my retrieval.

Now all I have to do is wait for AF and then I will go back for my Day 2 b/w and u/s and get my schedule and the rest of my protocol. If all goes well, this will happen in one week or less.

I can't believe how emotionally vested I am in this already. I'm trying to remain calm, but it is already creeping into my every other thought. Deep breaths, deep breaths . . .

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That's what happens. We try to stay rational and calm, but, the closer we get to starting and, then, actually starting, well, it's hard to contain our hopefulness. I hope this is it for you!