Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Here we go!!

So, AF started yesterday. I went to my dr. today for my Day 2 b/w and u/s. Unless I hear differently, we start our shots tonight and Frank starts his antibiotics. We are starting with 450 Follistim + 2 menopur. This isn't are largest dosage - last time we did 450 Follistim + 3 menopur - so this leaves us a little bit of "wiggle" room this time. We do this dosage for 2 days and then I go back on Thursday for just b/w. Frank and I are very excited to get started again. For now we just do shots and pray. I think there will be a lot of praying coming from our household over the next couple of weeks.

Other than that - work has been crazy (this is our busy time of year). Our Easter was good. Frank's sisters came to our house for the first time on Saturday and it was a nice lunch. On Sunday it was just Frank and myself and it was a really good day. We just relaxed and hung around the house. I made a ham (only the 2nd time I have done that) and it came out great. What was even better was we that we had our Easter dinner in our sweats in front of the TV. Doesn't get much nicer than that!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wahoo! I'm so happy you're getting started!!!