Wednesday, April 2, 2008

9 follicles

I had 9 follicles measured today. The smallest being a 9, the largest being a 13 (with some 10's, and 11 and 12's in between). Go me!!! LOL There was also a really small one on my left that wasn't even measured.

I was floored. When I said to the doctor, you do realize I have never had 9 follicles this early in the game she said yes, this is a good step. She also said that as long as my follicles continue to grow and my estrogen levels increase accordingly (the estrogen is always the problem) we are still on track for IVF.

I am to continue with the dosage as I have been taking and I go back on Friday.

I guess being hooked up with jumper cables at acupuncture helped!

C'mon follies and estrogen level!!

1 comment:

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

Yay for lots of follicles!!!!