Thursday, April 10, 2008

Transfer is today

Well, today is our ET - a Day 3 transfer. As of this morning, there are still 7 embryos still growing, which is GREAT news. The reason why we are doing it today is so they can do assisted hatching (putting a little crack in the outer shell of the embryo to help it grow). So, they are transferring 4 little embryos into my uterus this afternoon.

I am soooo nervous, but so excited! It is going to be 70 degrees today and it is sunny and beautiful. A perfect Spring day - and Spring is the season of blossoming and things fertilizing. A perfect day to get pregnant.

I don't know how much I'm going to post in the next couple of weeks. Frank and I haven't decided how soon we are going to tell people if we are pregnant. We haven't been able to make it past the 2nd Beta test, so I think we are feeling a little superstitious. Once we tell our family and closest friends, then I think I will post our positive or negative results on here.

1 comment:

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

SOunds like a great day for a transfer - like you said, a beautiful spring day. And spring brings new life.

Good Luck to day