Friday, April 4, 2008

We're Improving

Well, things are definitely improving.

My endometrium lining has gone from 6 (on Monday) to 7.6 (Wednesday) to 9.8 (today). Very good sign! The thicker the better.

I have 7 follicles on the right, the largest being a 15. There are 3 smaller ones, so I’m kind of discounting those. On my left I have 6, the largest being a 16.

Unless I hear something different later, I take the same dosage of medicine and go back in tomorrow. IF, all continues to go well, the earliest my retrieval will be in on Tuesday.
I can't believe it. I have gone from none to 13 in less than a week.

Also, there are other "issues" this morning that I don't recall having before. When I asked the nurse about it, she said it was a sign of a good estrogen level. I won't discuss this b/c it really is too much information.

Please keep those vibes and prayers coming. They're working.

Once again, if I hear something different, I'll update this post.

No comments: