Saturday, April 5, 2008

Egg Retrieval is on Monday!!

Just a quick update.

ER is on Monday. The doctor today measured 11 good follies today - there was only 1 10, the rest were either 15, 17 or 18. I wish they would grow a little bigger before ER, but beggars can't be choosers. I trigger tonight at 10:00, go in tomorrow morning for one last blood test and get my pre-op instructions.

I am so excited you have no idea. Just one week ago I thought we were cancelled, and now here we are with more follies than I have ever had at this stage before. Everytime I leave the doctor's office I start humming the Rocky theme - Rocky may have been down, but he was never out. This is how I feel. Just the fact that we have gotten to this point is a miracle in itself.

I want to thank everyone for all their prayers and support. But, please keep them coming - it isn't over yet!

2 comments:

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

I will be thinking about you guys on Monday!!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope today went well! Fingers crossed for you guys.
- Andrea (TiredAn)